Hello, Denver!

>> Friday, August 31, 2007



I was really looking forward to visiting Denver, as I was a little tired of living in a small city like Glenwood Springs and really missed big city life.
So as we were entering Denver, I felt somewhat nervous because I was not sure how I will feel. I just remembered how I felt in NYC...stressed out...because NYC is so dusty, hot and all those tall buildings...you never really see the sky...
Well...from the very first sight of Denver I fell in love with it. It is sooo beautiful, clean and everything is so balanced. There are some tall buildings, but the city is not all about them, there are a lot of parks, walking areas, ponds, etc., etc. The air is fresh, people are friendly and all look educated, beautiful and stylish (not as in Glenwood Springs), and again...it is really excellently balanced. Yes...that's the right word.
I am impressed! Really impressed!


Denver Capitolium - one of the main government buildings


Another government building...

...and more city views:
















0 комментария(ев):

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP