Our Vacation Starts!!

>> Friday, August 31, 2007



I was originally planning to go to Denver in the middle of September, but then we decided that we better organize our vacation during the Labor Day holiday as Daniel got all these days off, and I as well got Friday and Saturday and then Monday and Tuesday off. The only day I am supposed to work is Sunday, but I'll just call adventure park from Denver and tell them I am sick.
Well, anyway...we packed, took Daniel's Mazda roadster and left to Denver to spend some great time and relax a little as well.
We have the whole 4 days ahead!!


Our Mazda roadster. The greatest thing about it is that we can take the top off and get all the wind drive.






Eisenhower/Johnson tunnel


Silverthorne - one of small towns on our way


Me and Daniel in funny Tommy Hilfiger sweaters, store in Silverthorne

0 комментария(ев):

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP