HERE COMES THE RAIN AGAIN:) It is SPRING?!

>> Saturday, February 23, 2008


This "puddle with rain dots" picture I took TODAY looks like it is made in April, right? lol:) Now I can totally see the effects of global warming. I remember 23rd February last year, and it was so freaking cold, freezing down to -15C. Well, today it was around +5C and raining most of the day:) I could smell and feel the spring for sure:)
It was great day today btw as I spent a lot of good time with my friends, went to the movietheatre (it's becoming my good tradition now) and also had a fun party:)
23rd of February is considered to be "Men's Day" in Russia, but frankly speaking, it's a weird thing. Maybe it should be changed into "The beginning of warm spring' Day" instead.

Also I decided to check my blog's readability level, or in other words, how well all the lines and pictures are put together, and was quite happy with the result:
blog readability test

Movie Reviews

0 комментария(ев):

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP