The Visit

>> Wednesday, February 27, 2008


Today my friend Jesse was visiting my English class at university.
Here is he with my English teacher on the picture.
It was fun time (plus we didn't really do much else rather than discussing different topics), and he could share a little about his life and American culture with students. We did have a small test though, so Jesse could help me a little there too:) I have to invite him more often.
A year ago when I brought my Canadian friend David into the class, my class-mates were also quite excited:) Always interesting to meet people from different countries and different cultures. And really makes English classes much more entertaining and interesting.

0 комментария(ев):

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP