Graduation that could be mine too

>> Saturday, May 31, 2008


[David Broersma, RACU Provost]

Today I was visiting the graduation ceremony at Russian-American Christian University where I have been studying for 2 years from 2004 to 2006. If I hadn't transferred to my current university, I would be a graduate this year too. Really hard to imagine. I don't think I am ready for graduation yet. It would be quite a shock, because then I would have to make a decision right away what to do next with my life.
Anyway, it was great meeting my ex-classmates and professors that used to teach me.

[Me and Mr. Patrick Black. He was my English language professor]


[2008 Graduates]


[Dr. John A. Bernbaum, Founder&President of RACU]


[Dr. Mark R. Elliott, Professor of Southern Wesleyan University giving a speech]


[Me with ex-classmate Dina]


[RACU Board of Trustees]


0 комментария(ев):

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP