Ocean Angels

>> Tuesday, September 23, 2008


We were on the beach, and I saw these two cute little girls walking along the ocean with their parents. They looked stunning in their little white gowns, and I immediately decided to get several frames of them. I approached the family and told them I am a professional photographer (:)...), and asked for a permission to take couple shots of their beautiful daughters. Here is the result. Very gorgeous.



1 комментария(ев):

Erin Rebecca September 22, 2008 at 4:31 PM  

You are right- those are so so cute. Their dresses look perfect on the beach.... makes me want a warm holiday at the beach, with my good camera (once it is fixed:). I really like your pictures, such good angles and strange things going on- well done!
I am just getting the kids ready to go to school and myself ready to go to the weight room- fun having somewhere to go in the mornings. We might have to build a weight room in Kyzyl- I'll miss going to work out.

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP