Time to go back...

>> Sunday, September 28, 2008

It has been an amazing summer full of great adventures, but now it's time for me to go back to my life in Moscow.
I am really glad that I met so many people, visited so many different places and got so many cool experiences. I didn't really make much money though due to some problems with finding a job this time, and the job I had was only for 6 weeks, but still everyhting else was really perfect and exciting. Many things went in a way that I didn't expect, but well, that only added to the adventures and excitement:)
Tomorrow early in the morning I am flying from San Diego to New York, then in the evening I am catching a flight to Paris, and on Tuesday afternoon I am flying from Paris to Moscow, so I will arrive on Tuesday evening:)
Looks like I am really going straight from summer to winter, as here in California there are no signs of autumn whatsoever yet, and I heard in Moscow this week we will have our first snow.
Ok, Moscow never sleeps, so be ready:)

0 комментария(ев):

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP