Radio-Night

>> Friday, January 23, 2009

I just came back from the radio talk-show, the first one in my life where I actually could be in the radio-studio and participate in the discussion:)
I was invited over to a night talk-show that my friends Sam and Andrey are hosting. It's a great, relatively new show for young people and adults, and usually some up-to-day problems and aspects of life are being discussed.
Today the theme was metro-sexualism and fashion/style among men, and whether it is good, appropriate or weird.
The 2-hour discussion was a real blast, I really hope I will be able to get the record of it:) such a fun experience:))))

1 комментария(ев):

Wandering Family January 23, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

We missed most of it, but what we heard was very good. Hopefully David and Erin got in on tape so we can listen again and dissect it a bit (you talk so fast!).

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP