1 day before crazy routine starts again!

>> Saturday, January 09, 2010

It's only 1 day left of the long winter-break. And then on Monday I have to be back at work in my office and also pass the rest of my exams at university during next couple weeks. It will be very busy. I so don't want the holiday time to end.

Here is 1 picture from our Christmas hang-out, when we were dancing to some up-beat music. Judging by my face expression, I was really into it:) Though I always am:)))




Meanwhile, in Britain the Music Critics awarded several most promising artists of music-industry with the "2010 Critics' Choice Award". Amongst the runners-up for the new sound of pop is Marina Diamandis, originally Greek, now living in Britain and Scotland, and performing as "Marina and the Diamonds".
Her songs are really great and written with a sophisticated touch, so I do recommend you to listen to some of those: "Obsessions", "I am not a Robot", "Hollywood".

NAME OF THE DAY and (possibly) FUTURE SOUND of 2010: Marina and the Diamonds

0 комментария(ев):

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP