What happens when you crave for summer in the middle of the cold winter...

>> Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Ok, I should say here that I am definitely the type of person who loves summer and well, um, ... dislikes the winter. I almost put the word "hates" there, but then you know, I prefer to not use too many dead-strong statements, so for now I am just gonna say that I dislike winter with all its cold days. Especially when it's freezing cold outside. Show me the guy who is still talking the talk about global warming and other climate changes. I will just make him live in Moscow for a winter month, and then believe me, he will totally take his words back.
So, to make the long story short, I am gonna say that the SUN melts my butter:)Actually, it not only melts my butter, it burns my butter and even ruins my pan. That's how much I love sun.
With the lack of sun in Moscow these days, I decided to head to a sun-tan studio today to get a bit of a vitamin D and get all positive and energetic:) And also to make my skin look a bit darker and (in case you associate dark skin with healthy skin) a bit healthier.
Well, the result is not so pleasant now. After 12 minutes in that little tanning cabin and like 6 hours later, my skin got dark (positive side!) and.... started itching a lot (negative side!!).
So now I am full of summer energy and itching:))) how cool is that. not cool. I guess, the sun actually burned my butter this time:)
ok, well, to add some positive note, I should say that I've just talked to my good friend Anya (thanks to Skype and its inventors; by the way, who are those wise men??), who I miss a lot. She is now studying in the state of WA and will be back in Moscow just in 3 weeks from now which is great, because again, I miss her a lot:). She also started a little blog of her own, so now I have a bit more daily reading to do:) Check Anya's BLOG here:)
And if you will have a free minute, you should see a movie called "Baby Mama" (I watched it yesterday) with fantabulous Amy Poehler starring (she has been on Saturday Night Live show till December 2008). I have no clue why "Baby Mama" is the only movie with Amy Poehler in it I've heard about so far, but anyway, you've gotta watch it. I promise, you will have a good laugh, and I definitely recommend it to those who seek some nice family time:)

Movie of the day: "Baby Mama"


0 комментария(ев):

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP