American heroes...who are they?

>> Saturday, June 30, 2007




Every time I go to the grocery store here I see magazines that have Paris Hilton on the front page. And it's weird...how Americans made this whole deal of her imprisonment and many people are really concerned about her.
When I was in NYC the only thing they were discussing on TV was Paris. I really believe that there are more important things to discuss, ah?
I actually don't mind Paris, but even to me it seems that they pay too much attention to her. Kinda sad that it is she who nowadays became the American hero...

1 комментария(ев):

Anonymous July 3, 2007 at 5:39 AM  

That would be the reason that I hate the news and the Tabloids. I never watch or read them because I hate how much they've put famous people on pedestals.

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP