Prices that make me cook

>> Saturday, June 30, 2007


One of the things that seems to be quite expensive here in Colorado in comparison to Moscow is food. I made some counting and came to a conclusion that if I go to a restaurant at my park or even fast-food every day I will soon spend a huge part of my budget on eating which is obviously no good.
That's why today after I finished working I came to a huge grocery-store not far from my house and bought some food there. Then I went to my friend apartment and fixed (all by myself) some supper for all 4 of us who were there. I made some vegetable salad, fish-sandwiches and strawberry-banana-cream pudding. It turned out to be very tasty (well, at least, I liked it, and Chris Ellers - my director - who just came by in the evening also tried it and told me it was very good).
So maybe I should work as a cook in some place here?

Seems like my Russian friend Diana also liked the supper

Later that evening we listened to some dance music (actually people here mostly listen to country music and you hardly ever hear techno or pop in Glenwood Springs unless you have it on your computer)

3 комментария(ев):

Erin Rebecca June 30, 2007 at 9:19 AM  

молодец! Хочешь чтобы я послал тебе несколько рецептов? Как называется это магазин? "Safeway"?
David

Anonymous June 30, 2007 at 3:52 PM  

Ваня, 45 часов в неделю - это же уже полный рабочий день.. куда еще больше? очень симпатичненький дом у тебя, и еда выглядит вкусно.. ммм.. а я очень хочу есть.. :) наташа айра

Marina June 30, 2007 at 9:32 PM  

Ваня, скучаю по тебе!
Марина Ос

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP