20(!) hours in Denver International Airport...

>> Sunday, September 23, 2007



...And it's not because I love airports so much.
Just weird schedule. My plane from Denver is leaving tomorrow at 11:50AM, but I came here today at 1:30PM. And all because Colorado Mountain Express schedule is so inconvenient.



Well, my luggage is really (and I mean it) huge!!!! It was so hard taking it around airport, so I put it all into special luggage storage and paid them 20bucks. I am not sure if it fits the size regulations...haha...i'll see it tomorrow...
Right now I am sitting and updating my blog (I am using someone network, so it is really slow...for using airport network you have to pay with a credit-card).Thank God, there is at least some Internet here...
Well, I also have a bunch of new DVDs that I never watched and a book to read and my laptop, so I am definitely entertained! haha...

As for my ongoing flight plans...everything is pretty well packed there..., tomorrow I leave Denver International at 11:50AM, then arrive at JFK at 5:50PM, then leave from JFK to Zurich at 9:10PM (only 3 hours layover!!), and then in Zurich I will be at 12:10PM on Tuesday, and then around 6PM in Moscow.
I hope, I'm gonna do it!
The only question is...ARE YOU READY?!

0 комментария(ев):

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP