The end of The Best Summer

>> Monday, September 24, 2007



So...I am still sitting in the airport. Internet is too slow. It takes my pictures up to 3 mintues to be uploaded.
This collage was especially long. I had to try several times. Well, I worked some time on it, trying to put the best pictures, ones that I like the most, so the size of the picture is big. But it reflects what was most important for me.
My summer was GREAT...after all...in the beginning there were some things I didn't really enjoy...but if now someone asks me how it was, I can sure say it was so far the best summer in my life.
So many impressions. Exploring new culture...haha...it turned out to be somehow new for me...I was sure before that I know American nature...
Visiting new great places. I especially loved Denver trip. It is the city I love. Next summer I hope I'll come to America again (especially that now my program will be way cheaper, as I will be the second-time student!)...and who knows...maybe Denver will be my destination.
And one of the things that was the best...meeting new friend Daniel. Without him everything would be totally different, and it's really thanks to him, last 1,5 months were so great. Hopefully we'll meet again some time!
Plus, I feel like I am coming back from vacation. Even though I will maybe look a little exhausted on Tuesday evening, still it's just because of long hours in the airport.
I didn't work much these last 1,5 months and was really enjoying life. So it was great rest time.
As for coming back to Moscow...during my last 2 weeks in the gift-shop a lot of customers were asking if I felt anxious about going back. And every other day my answer was "no", and every time it was more and more confirmative.



My American trip taught me a lot. I became more mature and more independent. Plus, I learnt some of my traits, like that I get used to some close people around too easy and then it is so hard to leave. I will somehow work on it in the future. Maybe, try to be less emotional.
It was COOL!
How do I feel now?...I am not sure...but what I know for sure is that I...CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT SUMMER...

As for this summer season, I can officially declare it be closed. I think nature agrees with me. Time to change colors a little:





How about this coming week? Well, it promises to be really busy...On Tuesday evening I arrive at Moscow. Then Wednesday I will spend 1 day at university. Then Thursday I am leaving again, to RACU retreat for 3 days.
I actually made this week so busy on purpose. Not to leave much time for "post-American depression".
And still I know...some of it will be there in me...

2 комментария(ев):

kiwi September 24, 2007 at 8:26 AM  

being emotional and becoming attached/close to people isn't a bad thing at all, if you hadn't then you probably wouldn't have had such a great time, yea the good byes are harder but you've got much better memories and friends to show for it :)

Ivan S.Petrov September 24, 2007 at 2:38 PM  

i agree with you...but it's just happens too often to me, that i have to say byes!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP