RACU Retreat begins!

>> Thursday, September 27, 2007


Well, I am back... Back home so to speak. Even though I don't feel like home about Moscow.
I spent 1 day at my university on Wednesday, my classmates were excited about me back, and we spent all 2,5 hours of my English-class listening to my impressions about American trip. Next Wednesday I am doing a presentation with pictures in my class. So that will probably take another 2,5 hours...My classmates should be grateful...haha...
Well, I didn't stay in Moscow too long. Thursday morning I left again - to a 3-days retreat with my previously attended university. I am glad I had an opportunity to rest more before continuing my Moscow routine. Retreat is a great time to breathe some fresh air, spend good time with my ex-classmates and friends and just get more fun.
Oh...I am so used to having fun all the time...


On the way to retreat







0 комментария(ев):

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP