SUPERBAD...not that bad at all!

>> Saturday, September 15, 2007



Hah...It's been 3 months since I am in US and I haven't yet been to a movietheatre here.
At first my excuse was that I was full with job, but it's been like a month now since I am not really working hard any more. And I like to watch different movies (especially if they are new) so much...I was buying some on DVDs, but in America DVDs are something you don't want to buy too often as they are always around 20$ a piece.
So tonight we drove to Carbondale movie complex(which is like 10 miles from Glenwood Springs) to watch the SUPERBAD. Some of my friends had told me they didn't like it much, but I think it's just because they are being conservative sometimes.
Well, as for me, I liked it much. Sounded like Daniel liked it too. I got my good portion of laugh. I like this type of stories about guys who are going totally nuts, like American Pie, etc. And plus to that, good laugh-time is definitely something everyone has to have from time to time.

0 комментария(ев):

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP