Spring is Coming Soon! But Winter is Coming First!

>> Friday, November 16, 2007

I was recently talking to my manager in the clothing-store and she told me that we just got some first part of spring-summer clothing collection 2008. It's funny, because it's still November, so not even winter yet, and we will soon start changing decorations in our store for spring clothing little by little.
Fashion-world indeed has its own seasons-system. Well, as for reality, it feels like winter now in Moscow. And what is really cool - New Year and Christmas both coming soon. Yesterday as I was coming back home after work in the middle of night I just all of a sudden got excited about coming New Year Season. Because it was very calm in the street, a lot of snow, not really cold and a lot of lights around, so it was exactly how it should be on New Year Night.
I always feel a little excited about New Year - for me it associates with some new adventures, new people, new experiences and new fun. Plus it's some little break from studies and work.
Well, this year I started feeling excited a little earlier than usual.

0 комментария(ев):

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP