English Camp Planning

>> Saturday, December 08, 2007

Today was our camp preparation team first meeting. Even though the English Camp will only be in the end of March we already start planning everything.
So we were brainstorming a little, discussing who fits different types of responsibilities in the best way. I suggested being an MC, and I really hope I will be able to lead camp meetings. I think I am good at performing in front of huge groups and I know how to make it fun.
I am really excited to already think about the coming camp, it is always a great time meeting a lot of kids and American guys. We will have 3 teams of them - from California, Florida and Kentucky. I am really looking forward to meeting some of my American friends from previous years as well. Yay!
Below you will find some pictures of how it was this year (English Camp - April 2007). Meanwhile, it is exams time coming, and I feel a little worried about it. Well, honestly speaking, more than a little. I don't feel being well prepared for that this time.
Also I am still looking for job-opportunities in America for my trip this coming summer. I am thinking seriously about Seattle or some place in Montana, because I am willing to visit Canada and maybe spend vacation there, so it will be more convenient if my job-location will be close to border with Canada. That's my huge plan for this summer. I love HUGE PLANS!!
And it was funny this week in Moscow, because it was warm and at some points I was able to smell the coming spring in the air.













3 комментария(ев):

divine_dance December 9, 2007 at 11:24 PM  

i hear ya about not being ready for exams. i have all of my final exams this week! ahhhH!!! not ready at all. yay camp pictures! i'm soooo excited to come back. i see my marshmellow picture's on your profile. :) i love that picture. ))

Ivan S.Petrov December 10, 2007 at 8:09 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ivan S.Petrov December 10, 2007 at 8:09 AM  

yeah!!! English Camp is definitely hot chocolate time. very much fun!! I am looking forward to meeting you this year again. hope your exams go well!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP