Church Party

>> Saturday, December 15, 2007


Today was our church 15th anniversary. So we had a party at Hinkson Christian Academy. And it was much fun!


Me and my mom










Birthday Cake




Connie Harder speaking


Bobbie and Steven. I thought that Steven was dressed very Christmassy (but I was not sure if that word actually exists, so Bobbie reassured me that it does).


Cliff Harder, who by the way was not cold!


Trying some cake


With baby Steven

2 комментария(ев):

divine_dance December 19, 2007 at 7:11 AM  

that's the first time i've seen your mom. she's cute... your shorts are very bright by the way. :)

Ivan S.Petrov December 19, 2007 at 12:37 PM  

oh, these were not shorts- pants actually, one of my favorite ones.i'll take them to the English Camp I think...haha.

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP