Friends keep leaving...Just for a while though!

>> Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hmm...my friends keep leaving. 10 days ago Craig left for the States till the middle of February and Kerri is also leaving for 5 weeks in 2 days. Very few of our company are left. It's good though that they are coming back soon and we'll sure have more fun and good fellowship.
I better concentrate on some of my exams, they are so close and that's making me terrified.
And also...I have 3 crazy days in a row, filled with a lot of things, like visiting classes, doing job and meeting some other people. Today I woke up at 6:20 AM and it's now already 11:55 PM, so that was 15! hours in a row and I still have some stuff to finish today. 2 more days like this are coming! oh no...and I am honestly bored and tired of my job.
However...today there was one lady in ZARA, she is in her late 40-s I guess, and she was asking me for advices regarding her dress and scarf, and then after small chat she suddenly told me that I would perfectly fit the business that she is doing. I asked her what kind of business was that, but she only gave me her cell-phone number and we decided to meet for a cup of coffee and discuss it the other day. So, I hope that somehow I will soon find some good well-paid job with interesting people around. If not here, than probably there...
And still it's better when friends are near and not on a different continent.

2 комментария(ев):

divine_dance December 14, 2007 at 8:28 PM  

yes i understand how you are getting bored at ZARA. i was very bored at my old job. retail really stinks sometimes. your friends will be back soon, don't worry. you still have plenty of others to hang out with until then. plus the sooner they get back, the sooner we come as well!!! yay!!!

Ivan S.Petrov December 14, 2007 at 11:02 PM  

yay! I can't wait to meet you again this year! It will be so really soon!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP