New Year Night 2007-2008

>> Monday, December 31, 2007


31st of December is always a crazy day. It's when everyone seems to be in a hurry to accomplish all possible things before the New Year comes and hence I never feel my usual way on that day.
Well, this 31st of December was even more crazy because I woke up too late, and it totally seemed like I was not going to have enough time to do everything.
Plans were hence changing on the way. I ended up doing something that I was not originally planning and not doing something that I was planning.
First, I spent some good time with my friends Jesse, Bobbie, Ivor and Gudron; we were doing the fireworks; that was a little dangerous though (we almost hit the car), but much fun.


My camera is not good at night regime, so the pictures of us doing the fireworks are quite blurry.











After that I headed to another party where the other part of my friends was and spent a great night there playing, having fun, eating, drinking and do whatever else you do on the New Year Night.

0 комментария(ев):

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP