Bad sleep...Funny blogs...

>> Friday, December 28, 2007

I have some sort of insomnia I think. Or maybe it's just a wrong regime. I can not sleep till late at night or even early in the morning, and then have few hours of sleep and then feel bad and tired the rest of the day.
So I was just looking through the Internet and found few blogspots that people started once and forgot about them immediately. Some I found to be really funny.
Those blogspots were never meant to be remembered by anyone...but here I am...suffering from insomnia or whatever...and taking the dust from those blogs and kind of reminding others about their existence.

-My Dreams Come True (This one is interesting: someone is repetitiously asking for God's blessings)
-Boys Don't Cry
-I am Me
-This is My Life (some 16-year old guy telling about his love to one girl)
-The world is Mine
-Love and Life (guy from Australia who found his love in Belgium)
-I am Nuts

It's funny that many people start their blogs while being drunk or something and they all use the same introductional words.hmmm...I better go re-check which words I used when I started my own blog. I am afraid it sounded close to all this.
Anyway, it's interesting to read other people' life stories. I start feeling myself a part of some huge community where we all have our issues and try to deal with them.

0 комментария(ев):

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP