Chilly Hang-Out

>> Tuesday, May 13, 2008

[Me, Anton and Elina]

I started passing exams already so hopefully by the end of May I will be done with all my classes at university.
I am getting more and more excited every day as it is now only 5 weeks before I go to the States. I am looking forward to my amazing adventure.
Meanwhile, today it suddenly got chilly again in Moscow, but we still spent wonderful time with my friends Anton, Sasha and Elina. Lately we've been spending a lot of time together and I definitely enjoy our little band. Of course today I wished I had pants instead of shorts. But that's me usual: I never dress along with the weather. Or almost never.

[Happy Anton and his sister Sasha]

[I took these pictures on the slide so you can kinda see the reflection on its surface]

[Me and Anton]

[Nelly Furtado is one of my favorite female artists. She will be giving the concert in Moscow in the middle of July]

[Elina, Sasha and Anton]

[Just interesting building]

[Red Carpet]


[Processed/remixed version of our picture]

[Me, Anton, Sasha]

4 комментария(ев):

m'lady May 14, 2008 at 9:23 PM  

red carpert? real life celebrity :).
Anton seems to be really tall!
What part os States you will visit?
cheer
mag

Ivan S.Petrov May 15, 2008 at 12:44 AM  

Anton is actually the same height as me almost, but he seems taller on the picture because we are standing on different height levels there.

Ivan S.Petrov May 15, 2008 at 12:48 AM  

hey, Maggie, I thought you might have skype or AIM or smth so that it is easier to chat. let me know.

m'lady May 15, 2008 at 3:58 PM  

i do have skype. it calls maggiesmind

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP