Friendly Sunday

>> Sunday, May 11, 2008

It's so amazing that between classes and work I usually spend a wonderful time with my friends.
Today was Anton's birthday, so before going to church in the evening we hanged out in the downtown. We first bought our present for Anton (cool t-shirt and sweatshirt) and then had fun time on the Red Square and in the city walking, talking and enjoying the warm weather.
What a great Sunday!!
[Here; Sasha, me, Anton, Elina and Seth. Location: Red Square, Moscow]

[We played some cards right there:)]

[Fun on the Red Square]

[Me with Sasha and Elina]

[What looks like me serving food is actually me putting away stuff from our table to another one. But I find this picture to be quite hilarious anyway]

[Sasha, Elina and Nastya]

[Awesome threesome or Bond, simply James Bond]



[Sasha posing. I really like these pictures. Any magazine...want to buy it from me??? contact me:)]


[Church time: Pastor Steve]

[Music team]

[Here is our birthday man Anton wearing the t-shirt that we gave him as a present]

3 комментария(ев):

m'lady May 11, 2008 at 11:02 PM  

say happy b-day to your friend from me :).
really great photos!

Ivan S.Petrov May 11, 2008 at 11:53 PM  

the t-shirt we gave him as a present says: "Taste Good".
So now I call him BIG TASTY:))

m'lady May 12, 2008 at 8:28 PM  

cute :)

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP