Highlights of the week

>> Thursday, July 24, 2008

I guess Thursday night will be my favorite night in the camp from now on, because on Thursday we have a dance-night. I absolutely love it and it feels like a good-quality work-out after. All that extra-energy leaves my body and I feel relaxed now.
Meanwhile, another cool thing this week was the skit-night on Monday. My group actually won the nomination as "The best skit if summer 2008"; the kids were doing parodies on some counselors in the camp, so one of the kids was imitating me doing my hair in the morning with gel and stuff, and I had a good portion of laugh watching that.
After the skit it was even more funny, as kids started asking me if I actually work as a model in Russia...haha:)
Besides that, it was more smooth this week, as I have Internet access and my laptop with me. so I keep in touch with all friends and try to be on the life-wave and know what's going on around in the world:)
However, I still feel a bit tired and really looking forward to this weekend. On Saturday I am going to my friend Sam birthday-party, so tomorrow on the way home I will actually have to go find a nice present for him.
Well, that's it for now. I am going to bed soon. I really need some good sleep:)

0 комментария(ев):

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP