Visit from Sam and Craig!

>> Friday, July 25, 2008


Today in the morning my friends Sam and Craig came to pick me up at the camp and spend Friday all together. It's been a little more than a month since I've seen Sam when we were spending 3 days in New York together, but for some reason it really felt like it has been a whole year. So many events and people, that's what it is I guess...
Sam and Craig are on a road trip around the western part of the States right now, and so this week they are in Washington, so we had a great chance to meet and catch up on everything and spend some cool time together. We went to the Boeing center tour and then had a good time and dinner together at the mall in Bellevue. I wish they could stay for longer and we could spend more time together. Looks like next time we meet will be in October in Moscow.
I realized one more time how much I actually miss all my firends from Russia now!



0 комментария(ев):

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP