Russian Re-Union!

>> Saturday, July 26, 2008

Rina, Andrei, Marina and me


After I came back home after the birthday-party I was so tired that I was ready to do laundry before another week at camp quickly and go to bed. But then I realized...that my Russian friends arrived to Duane's place!!! That was such an awesome re-union. Andrei and Marina flew in here today, and Rina is already in Washington for 1,5 months, and so I thought we would meet next week, but they visited today, so we finally all met!!!
Next weekend we are doing something big together I think. Definitely something to look forward to:)


All of us together! A lot of Russians at the table ;-)(My face is so dark, haha:) as if I am tanning all the time:) lol:)

3 комментария(ев):

m'lady July 30, 2008 at 3:14 AM  

i'm pretty sure you love u.s.a :).
do you know there's a lot of Russian people in my hometown :)?
i mean... it's Poland, not u.s.
i've heard you [Russian] don't like Polish people and Poland...

Ivan S.Petrov August 1, 2008 at 12:56 AM  

haha:) I can't speak for all Russians, but I personally love everyone, no matter Polish, Russian, American or even someone from Mars...lol:)

m'lady August 1, 2008 at 10:47 AM  

haha, healthy way of thinking :)

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP