Samuel's Birthday-Party!

>> Saturday, July 26, 2008


Today was so full of events and fun! We had an open-air birthday party for my friend Sam who turned 16! My present was the cool black t-shirt that Sam is wearing on the picture above.
It was a very good time, yummy food, awesome weather and we played a lot of volleyball which I really enjoyed even though I don't think our team won any of the games, but we were really close every time. And I saw tons of Russians in the park where we were today; actually, one of the teams on the volleyball consisted of Russians working for the Microsoft. It really looks like there are a lot of Russians living in this area of Washington.
Happy Birthday again, Sam! It was a blast today:)





0 комментария(ев):

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP