Afternoon in the American Embassy

>> Thursday, December 27, 2007


I was nicely surprised last week when they called me from InterExchange office and told me that the American embassy representative is willing to meet 10 best students who participated in Work&Travel program in person, and so they invited me to come.
Today I went there with some other students and we had a meeting with one of the embassy counselors Victoria, ate some food and discussed what were the good things and some disadvantages of our trips and the whole program in general, and she was asking what kind of improvements might be done.
I think it was my first time going to actual offices in the embassy (I was in the different part of the American embassy building before - where non-citizens apply for visas), and it is really outstanding how complicated the structure of the building is. How don't they get lost in it??

0 комментария(ев):

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP